- Made with all herbal ingredients, Sports Salve is safe to use on horses that have adverse effects to harsh chemicals
- Conditions skin and coat while protecting areas of application. This helps the area to recharge and promotes healthy growth.
- The Sore No-More® Sports Salve can be used as an injury preventive against abrasions and scrapes and used as leg grease for cross country or rugged terrain trail rides, saving a possible visit from the vet
- Use as a blanket rub guard, apply to areas to prevent hair loss and scaring where blankets rub.
- Conditions dry, cracked hooves, and heels, helping to protect against injury that can occur from drying and cracking.
The applications for Sore No-More® Classic Sports Salve are endless. Formulated with tamanu butter and aloe vera, it is a silky, cooling cream to calm, dry, itchy irritated skin; making it an excellent moisturizer for skin and hooves. For those that have isolated areas of irritation, it is great to use as a preventive from blanket rubs and girth rubs while helping to renew hair growth from previous irritations and lessening scar appearance.
Formulated originally as a Cross Country leg grease, it also it great to use as a protective barrier for cross country jumps or endurance riding. Unlike other leg greases, Sore No-More® Sports Salve has a smooth, silky consistency and is absorbed when applied, to help reduce swelling and inflammation while protecting lower limbs from scrapes and bruises. Also use as a leg sweat, after competitions or hard workouts to increase circulation and to help prevent excess fluid buildup in lower limbs.